"No one particularly likes criticism, but when it is offered properly it can actually improve life for everyone."
No matter your skill level or former experience, be prepared to face these challenges head-on.
J.D. Greear gives 10 important things to remember when planting a church in an urban area.
This Week's Top Rated
- 10 Things to Know About Church Planting in an Urban Context
- 4 Lies About INTROVERTS
- Share the Gospel (Even If You’re Terrible At It)
- The Preacher's First Mistake
- Why Life Change Happens in Circles, Not Rows
- A Secret to Longevity in Ministry
- SBC Adopts Boy Scout Resolution
- 11 Traits of Churches That Will CHANGE the Future
- 6 Keys to Becoming a Great Kidmin Storyteller
- 10 Characteristics of Leaders Who Last