12. Who was the smartest man in the Bible?
Abraham. He knew a Lot.
13. Why didn’t they play cards on the Ark?
Because Noah was standing on the deck.
14. Who is the fastest runner in the Bible?
Adam, because he was first in the human race.
15. Why did the unemployed man get excited while looking through his Bible?
He thought he saw a Job.
16. What animal could Noah not trust?
17. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
Samson. He brought the house down.
18. What kind of man was Boaz before he married?
19. On the Ark, Noah probably got milk from the cows. What did he get from the ducks?
20. Which Bible Character is a locksmith?
21. Which Bible character had no parents?
Joshua, son of Nun (Joshua 1:1).
22. Where is the first baseball game in the Bible?
In the big inning. Eve stole first, Adam stole second. Cain struck out Abel. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.