Okay. I would love some feedback here.
Who in the webosphere does portable kids ministry? What’s on your die-hard “Don’t Do!” list? What’s on your “Do Do!” list? (yes… she said do-do )
In January FPC will launch our 3rd multi-site location and it will be a portable environment. Here’s what we’re working with so far:
- 6 dedicated rooms for kids ministry (nursery to 5th grade)
- One male and one female multi-stall restroom for the entire church (no dedicated kids restroom)
- No sink or plumbing in kids area
- On-site storage (size not yet defined)
- Sunday only – everything is set up and torn down same day
- What’s your common resource for durable, portable equipment?
- How do you transform a neutral space into an environment inviting for kids?
- How do you manage equipment cleaning/repair each week?