General Campus Appearance:
- No burned out lightbulbs visible.
- Carpets vaccummed.
- Tile and vinyl floors polished.
- A great guest experience means bathrooms clean and neat; disinfected; extra supplies of toilet paper and feminine products available; plungers and mops available for fast cleanups or emergencies.
- No dead bugs inside building (especially roaches or rodents).
- Windows cleaned; handrails and other “touchable” surfaces free of dirt and dust.
- No unskirted (bare) tables in hallways; no stacked chairs in hallways or common areas.
- Coffee supplies distributed (if offered) and in adequate quantities; all coffee equipment in working order.
- All entrances and exits unlocked; meeting rooms unlocked; comfortable temperature achieved at least 20 minutes before scheduled use of rooms (68-72 degrees).
Preschool and Children’s Check-In:
- Simple and quick registration process for guests.
- Simple security process for all children grade 6 and under; computerized matching tags or simple pairs of laminated cards; policy and physical setup where unauthorized adults may not interact with children in classrooms.
- Children’s rooms are clean and neat; toys and games sprayed with disinfectant; carpets clean; rooms have pleasant odor.
- Preschool bathroom areas are clean and disinfected; adequate diaper and bathroom supplies avaiable.