1. If you are alive then there is still hope (if you’re not dead then God is not done!).
2. The biggest breakthrough is often right after the perceived breakdown!
3. Blaming other people or circumstances for the trouble in our lives (and accepting zero responsibility) means failure is imminent!
4. Our failures in the past do not have to be the focus of our future (in Christ…what we did is not who we are!).
5. No matter how dark it seems (think tomb sealed with a guard outside) God is able to do the “impossible” (think resurrection!).