Leadership is about growth and increase.
Growing and developing as a leader is of high importance; however it doesn’t have to be as difficult as we often make it out to be.
Below are 13 Simple Ways to Increase Your Leadership:
1. Read – Books, Blogs…
2. Find a Mentor – Find someone that you trust, respect, and admire to mentor you.
3. Mentor Someone – Be willing to invest into someone else.
4. Learn form Outside Your Industry — Keep your mind & eyes open to learn from uncommon places.
5. Write – Journal, Blog, Write an e-Book, Write a Book, Submit an article for publication…
6. Wake Up Early – Wake up early & knock out the “mandatory items” Read – Write – Tasks…
7. Use Your Calendar – Schedule everything, Plan Everything, Schedule Everything…
8. Ask for Feedback – Ask and be willing to receive open feedback, criticism, suggestions…
9. Keep a To-Do List – This list will help you stay on task.
10. Keep a Not-To-Do List – This list will help you get rid of certain tasks and do only the things that you can do.
11. Keep a Running List of Thoughts & Ideas – Everything begins with an idea.
12. Use Social Media – Social media is an information, connection, & leadership gold mine. “Mine It!”
13. Be Willing to Think Different – “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” ~George Patton
Share your thoughts on these 13. What are some other says to increase your leadership?