16. Your growth curve has slowed or stopped. The change probably should have started a year or two ago.
Analyze and act now.
17. Your community wouldn’t notice if you disappeared. Churches that only serve themselves miss their mission.
18. Your passion level is average-to-low. Declining organizations always lack passion.
19. You don’t look like your community. Churches that have become a subculture look like themselves, not like their community.
20. Talk doesn’t translate to action. Most of your decisions result in nothing significant.
Check your progress more than you check your intentions.
21. You’re still breathing. Change is a constant. The day we stop changing is the day we begin to die.
Those are 21 signs I’ve identified. But there are so many more.
What would you add to this list?