Who doesn’t have a blog or website these days, right? It seems everyone is online sharing photos, updates, articles and more.
But wading through the bad apples to get to the best can be a daunting task. And let’s face it — we don’t have that kind of time!
That’s why we at ChurchLeaders.com are proud to present our Top 25 Sites for Women Leaders.
You’ll recognize some familiar faces, such as Beth Moore, Ann Voskamp and Margaret Feinberg, and be introduced to some new friends you’re bound to love.
We hope this list will encourage you, inspire you and equip you in all facets of your personal and church ministries. From free resources for your small group, to tips and tricks of the trade, to advice on balancing family, work and ministry — these blogs and websites have the inspiration you need to live a life “worthy of the call.”
1. (in)courage: An interactive community of women’s ministry bloggers who write about a wide array of topics.
2. Lifeway: Articles and videos for women in ministry, motherhood and everywhere in between.
3. Her*meneutics: A highly popular blog from Christianity Today focused on culture, church life, discipleship and family life.
4. Modern Reject: Funny girl, Nicole Cottrell, blogs about a multi-faceted mixture of social commentary, cultural taboos and modern church ministry.
5. Margaret Feinberg: Popular Bible teacher and conference speaker, Margaret Feinberg, shares her musings on how women can live day-to-day life with wonder and awe at God’s blessings.
6. Proverbs 31 Ministries: Daily devotions and radio program clips devoted to teaching women how to better love themselves and others.
7. Women of Faith: Witty and candid contributions from authors such as Lysa TerKeurst, Christine Caine and Karen Kingsbury.
8. Today’s Christian Woman: A Christianity Today blog about the many facets of a woman’s life, including marriage, friendship and church ministry.
9. Living Proof Ministries: From acclaimed speaker and writer Beth Moore, this blog features funny anecdotes and support for those participating in or leading a Beth Moore Bible study.
10. Gifted for Leadership: From Christianity Today, this website features entertaining articles and real-life stories in four categories: effective leadership, ministry life, personal life and soul care.