6. Increasingly, squabbles seem to be breaking out between ministries over space allocation in the facility.
7. There are doctrinal inconsistencies among the ministries.
8. Age-specific ministry events are so randomly scheduled, a family would never be able to be home together during the week.
9. Ministries collect their own offerings to support their own projects.
10. Each ministry has its own posted “Vision and Values,” completely disconnected from the church’s vision and values.
Getting your church back into alignment requires constantly reinforcing church-wide vision, values and strategies.
Realignment will take some time, but if you keep at it, you will see increased alignment appear.
And you just may avoid a pretty messy wreck down the road.
How do you keep your church ministries aligned?