I won’t make this post complicated.
I’ll get straight to the point.
11 Simple Keys to Success
This title is actually misleading; success isn’t simple.
Although success isn’t simple, the keys below can help you get down the road of success Further, Farther, Faster.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” —Harriet Tubman
1. Believe that you will succeed. (Believing is the key to receiving.)
2. Deprive yourself of sleep from time to time. (Stay up late and wake up early.)
3. Work hard. (Success comes to those who work hard.)
4. Remove the distractions. (Remove yourself from the negative people, places and things.)
5. Learn from the best. (Do your homework, research online and face-to-face, learning is key.)
6. Fail. (The road of success has many mile markers of mistakes and failures.)
7. Stop being scared. (Fear is the prison where success is confined.)
8. Stay hungry. (Eating and having a little success is great, keep an appetite for ‘more is greater.’)
9. Love what you do. (If you are having success at something you don’t love, that’s not success, that’s called a little win. Don’t succeed hoping that you will love what you are doing, love what you’re doing and success will come.)
10. Focus on the things that matter. (If you succeed at work and fail at home, you’ve ultimately failed. There will be seasons of working a little harder, faster, later and earlier … that’s OK as long as there is a purpose and plan behind them. Success isn’t simply about you, it’s about opportunities for you and your family, as well as the opportunity to influence the world. Again, if you are succeeding in your career and failing at home, you’re ultimately failing. Success at home and work are not mutually exclusive, they can co-exist, but you must make a point to focus on the things that matter.)
11. Dream Big. Think Bigger. (Everything begins with an idea, every dream has a dreamer … don’t just chase your dreams, catch your dreams and live your dreams.)
“To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” —Mark Twain