Isaiah 54:17 says…
“no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the LORD.”
- It’s Monday…which is usually the lowest point of a pastors week…but bro…hold your head up because no weapon formed against you will prosper!
- The weapon of discouragement will NOT prosper against you because He who began a good work WILL carry it on to completion (Philippians 1:6.)
- The weapon of distractions will NOT prosper against you because our call is to keep our eyes on Jesus (Hebrews 12:1-2)
- The weapon of jealousy will NOT prosper against you because we will CELEBRATE what God is doing in the BIG “C”church…because we are all on the same team.
- The weapon of feeling insignificant will NOT prosper against you because HE MADE YOU SIGNIFICANT when He saved you and called you…your significance comes from your salvation…not from “success” in ministry.
- The weapon of criticism will NOT prosper against you because you will not allow your life/ministry to be shaped by those who spend their lives slandering and accusing out of a heart that shows no visible example of what Jesus said His followers would be known for (John 13:34-35).
- The weapon of fear will NOT prosper against you because you KNOW He placed a HUGE vision inside of you…and to turn your back on it would cause you to regret it for the rest of your life.
- The weapon of distrust will NOT prosper against you because you know you can’t do effective ministry if you are always thinking someone close to you is going to betray you.
- The weapon of SIN will NOT prosper against you because the ONE who is in you is GREATER than the one who is in the world, He will NOT allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear (I Corinthians 10:13) and also because you WILL make integrity a MAJOR issue in your life/ministry.
So…step up today, be who God called you to be…do what He called you to do…rely on His faithfulness, beg for HIS strength, fulfill HIS vision…and let HIM deal with what the enemy is throwing at you rather than you worrying about it!!!
- He is stronger than anything or anyone that comes against you…
- He loves the church more than you!
- He loves you more than you could ever imagine!
- No weapon formed against us will prosper!!!