Hey NewSpringer’s…a few quick hits about this weekend…
- Anderson Campus…remember that we will not be having our 6:00 service THIS WEEKEND ONLY! There is a slightly popular football game on (that would be the Super Bowl) and so we are asking everyone who normally attends our 6:00 service to come at 4:00 (yes, there will be extra worship) OR one of the morning services.
- (The 6:00 service will resume the following week, February 14th!)
- Christine Caine from the A21 campaign will be joining us this weekend…trust me, you DO NOT want to miss. She is one of the most gifted and passionate communicators I’ve ever been around…and is SERIOUS about the church mobilizing to rescue people from human trafficking! (She REALLY is one of my favorite speakers!!!!)
- Carlos Whitaker will also be at the Anderson campus this weekend as well…I LOVE this guy and his passion for Jesus and can’t wait for him to hang out with us!
- For those at Greenville campus…Howard will be doing some interpretive dance this weekend and some ribbon dancing as well…you WILL NOT want to miss it!
- The above sentence is totally not true…I am sorry for the disturbing images that it may have caused!!!
- Hope you guys are still pumped about the 30 day reading the Bible challenge…if you haven’t started yet then today would be a great day to do so.
- We had a team leave for Kenya today…keep these guys in your prayers!!!
- Can’t WAIT to hear about what God does in Columbia this weekend…you guys had a GREAT recruiting class so the atmosphere SHOULD be great! 🙂
- And Florence, can’t WAIT to hear what happens there this weekend as well. I LOVE what God is doing down there in our student ministry…and the best really is yet to come!
That’s it…pray and ask God to do BIG things this weekend…can’t wait!
Perry Noble is the founding and senior pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, Greenville and Florence, South Carolina. At just nine years old, the church averages over 10,000 people during weekend services and is launching another campus in Columbia, South Carolina. Perry is convicted about speaking the truth as plainly as possible. A prolific blogger, he’s also the author of Blueprints: How to Build Godly Relationships.
Used with permission from Perry Noble.