Over the last few weeks, I’ve been working with my friend Nathan to make some tweaks to the church consulting section of my website. With more experience and “wins” behind me, I was able to clarify the strategy for what I’m doing to help churches take their next steps.
I know many churches are budgeting for their next ministry year right now. With that being the case, you may want to plan now for me to connect with you and your team sometime in 2011. Specifically, I may be able to assist you in these areas:
- Consulting & Ministry Health Assessment — Complete a comprehensive assessment of your ministry and identify strategic next steps
- Staffing & Structure Review — Determine the best organizational structure for future growth and get the right people in the right roles
- Volunteer Strategy Development — Review your volunteer structure and develop a new approach for building volunteer teams
- Weekend Service Review — Assess and recommend strategies to improve your weekend service experience
- Leadership Coaching — Network and learn in a dynamic leadership environment for senior level leaders of growing churches
- Speaking & Training — Hear my latest thoughts on leadership, ministry strategies, communications or building volunteer teams
Here’s a list of some churches I’ve helped with coaching and consulting in the past.
Here’s what leaders are saying about what I do.
Here’s where I’m heading next.
Let’s chat about the possibility of me helping you and your team have a bigger impact. Contact me so we can begin the conversation.