2. You Cannot Think That You Can Argue/Defend Yourself All of the Time. (Especially on the Internet, arguing on the Internet is like taking a pee into the wind; it feels good at first but always ends up in a mess!)
3. You Cannot Ignore a Problem & Believe By Doing So It Will Go Away.
4. You Cannot Just Pray a Problem Away. (David had to walk down into the valley and whip Goliath’s rear-end!)
5. You Cannot Fall in Love with the Way Things Are. (If you do, then the word “change” will become a bad word!)
6. You Cannot Compromise Your Integrity-EVER!
7. You Cannot Believe That You Always Have the Best Ideas and the People You Are Working with Would Not Be Able to Function Without You.
8. You Cannot Hold Back from Speaking the Truth in Love Because It May Hurt Someone’s Feelings.
9. You Cannot Stop Learning, Growing, & Developing.
10. You Cannot Be Good at Everything…Stop Trying!
11. You Cannot Be Fair. (Jesus wasn’t: He had a group of 70; out of them, He had a group of 12; out of that group, He had three that He spent the most time with; and out of that group, the Bible says that there was one who He loved. Hmmm…looks like “fairness” wasn’t one of His core values!)
12. You Cannot Lead Through Manipulation & Intimidation and Expect to Have Long-Term Impact And Significance