For those looking for Christmas gift ideas . . . here are a few books that I’ve read this year that I have LOVED!!! (In no particular order)
1. I personally think one of the best books you can get for someone this Christmas is UNLEASH (right here!) OR . . .you can purchase one at your campus on any Sunday!
2. Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley is a MUST READ for ANY & EVERY church leader!! Trust me, you won’t want to put it down!
3. The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni is one of the most BRILLIANT things he has ever written. A MUST READ for anyone in leadership!
4. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand – This book should come with a warning label that says “highly addictive!!!” It is the story of Louie Zamperini and how he survived an airplane crash in WWII. I cannot begin to tell you how unbelievably awesome this book is . . . and there is a “twist” at the end that I didn’t see coming but blew me away!!
5. Accidental Pharisees by Larry Osborne is a book that should be read by every person in America that is in a church . . . seriously!
6. Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris – one of THE BEST BOOKS on theology I have ever read . . . because I actually understood it (and if I can then you can too!)
7. Love Does by Bob Goff – You have GOT to get this book, I just finished reading it last week and my mind is on fire in regards to the fact that love is not passive, it’s active!! You will laugh, you will cry and you will definitely be motivated to live for someone or something greater than yourself!
8. Real Marriage by Mark Driscoll – hands down one of the BEST books on marriage I’ve ever read!!
9. Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning – I had heard about this book for years but had not ever taken the time to read it . . . and now I am SO GLAD I DID!! If there is one thing I need to come to a better understanding of in my life it is GRACE . . . and this book does the best job of explaining the concept of grace than any book I’ve EVER read on the subject.
10. Greater by Steven Furtick – anything that he writes will challenge AND inspire you!!!
11. The Hunger Games – this trilogy is a VERY easy read (read them all in four days!)