1. Procrastination! (Remember, procrastination is assassination on the amazing future God has for you – James 1:22!)
2. You are allowing your past to identify you rather than Christ to identify you! (See I Corinthians 6:9-11), and if you don’t let your past die, then it won’t let you live.
3. You are more obsessed with what others think about you rather than what Christ thinks about you! (See Colossians 3:2-3)
4. You do not understand the fact that God’s Holy Spirit lives inside of you (Ephesians 1:13-14)
5. You are afraid (see Isaiah 41:10!)
6. You believe the lie from hell that says you are an accident when Scripture says that God custom designed you (Psalm 139:13-16) and that you were clearly created on purpose, with a purpose and for a purpose.
7. You are obsessed with things that have ZERO significance when it comes to eternity (I John 2:17).