6. Every worship leader needs to work on: Learn to pick great worship songs.
• Are you teaching your congregation the great songs from around world?
• Do you ever go outside your preferences in musical styles?
• Are you developing a balanced repertoire of fast, medium and slow songs?
7. Every worship leader needs to work on: Increase your passion for worshiping God.
• Are you keeping it real? Be authentic; are you the same on and off the stage?
• Are there areas in your life that are holding you back from God’s richest blessings?
• Do you love the Lord with all your heart and are you a passionate worshiper?
8. Every worship leader needs to work on: Love the church like Jesus loves the church.
• Are you building God’s kingdom or yours?
• Do you love the people you are leading?
• Jesus laid down His life for us, are you willing to lay down your life?
9. Every worship leader needs to work on: Love your spouse and family.
• Are you carving out regular time in your schedule for your spouse and family?
• Are you taking one day off per week?
• When is the last time you had a date with your spouse?
10. Every worship leader needs to work on: Love and spend time with God daily.
• Are you reading your Bible daily?
• When is the last time you memorized a Bible passage?
• How is your prayer life? Are you praying and obeying?