Youth Ministry Scavenger Hunt: New Twists on a Teen Favorite
- Wearing a firefighter helmet.
- Someone eating a worm (mmm, protein).
- With someone who has a real handlebar mustache.
- Giving a piggyback ride to a complete stranger.
- Holding a $.27 gas receipt.
- Behind a cash register at a grocery store wearing an apron.
- One person in your group swimming fully clothed.
- With someone wearing a wolf shirt. (15,000 points if it’s a triple wolf shirt!)
- Everyone with blue lips. (Hint: Blue raspberry Jolly Rancher does the trick!)
- Reading a book to kids under 5.
Rules for a Safe Youth Ministry Scavenger Hunt
- Be smart!
- Be kind!
- No speeding!
- Don’t break any laws!
- Don’t get arrested!
Fun Twists on a Youth Ministry Scavenger Hunt
- No vehicles, just feet.
- Video hunt. Use iMovie and do the trailer mode. Or another app to make mini
- Do it “Amazing Race”-style and include speed bumps and road blocks.
- Use Instagram and have everyone #hashtag their pics. That way you can find them all in one place.