- If you had to pick between the two trips described, which would you sign up for? Why?
- Circle the statement that best describes you. Then explain why you chose that statement.
- I like to make a difference by fixing broken things and helping broken people.
- I like to build relationships with people by getting to know them and their situations before imposing my thoughts and opinions.
- Read Acts 1:3–8. What does it reveal about waiting and doing?
- One day this week, do an act of service for someone you’ve never met.
- Another day this week, try to go all day without giving your opinion or telling anyone else what to do. Instead, listen closely to what other people are saying to you.
- Write down what you discovered from these two experiences.
What do you think? How might your church use this in your youth ministry?
This article by Tony Myles about missions originally appeared here.