26. Visiting students who came as a guest to the ministry.
27. Leading a small group Bible study.
28. Going to a game to watch a student play.
29. Looking out for newspaper articles to clip and post.
30. Scroll facebook and encourage students.
31. Staff the youth group twitter account.
32. Staff the youth group instagram account.
33. Sit with students during Sunday morning worship.
34. Be available after the weekend service(s) to register students, answer questions, talk with parents.
35. Send a parent newsletter with links to resources and other information.
36. Send the weekly email to families of the student ministry.
37. Plan a fall outreach event.
38. Record you or someone making announcements for the youth ministry and publish it to Youtube.
39. Record your talks and put them online for students.
40. Make copies of the month’s small group questions and send them out / give them out each week.
41. The annual graduation lunch, worship and celebration details.
42. Tracking down the details for hosting a fall retreat.
43. Praying before the youth ministry.
44. Going to a church meeting to represent student ministry.
Here are some links from my blog on the topic of delegation:
44 Things Youth Pastors Might DelegateThis article was originally posted here.