1. Challenge every one of your teens to be a part of it.
2. Recruit adults at your church to start praying around the dinner table for teens to have boldness to pray around the pole.
3. Remind teens to come to this prayer time with clean hands and a pure heart (Psalm 24:4,5.)
4. Encourage your teens to invite other believers at their school to join them around the pole in prayer.
5. Use social media to build momentum for See You At The Pole.
6. Remind your teens to be loving, not vindictive, to any students who mock them as they pray.
7. Challenge your teens to pray for fellow students as well as teachers and school administrators.
8. Ask one teenager per school to briefly give the gospel before the prayer time begins (just to make sure!)
9. Equip your teens to share the gospel with teenagers who wonder what was happening around the flag pole.
10. Mobilize your teens to make See You At The Pole a starting point for revival not a finish line.