- Prayer: Holy Spirit I cannot melt this hard heart. What I am going to say to him is utter foolishness apart from you changing his heart. Glorify Christ by crushing the heart of stone, O powerful and faithful Spirit of God!
- Prayer: God you have made me to love you and I have failed at that. I am also to love others and I’m afraid I’ve failed there too. With the new heart that you have made to love you, incline my heart to love others also. And with this loving, help me to faithfully speak of you to them.
- Prayer: Holy Spirit you make gospel warriors out of weaklings. I ask for some of that evangelistic power that Paul promised to Timothy. Make me to be bold but not simply bold, but bold in you. Do this so that I don’t soil you boldness with prideful frustration or argumentation.
- Prayer: Father, you love Jesus for the cross, so make me to love him for the same reasons. Make me to boast only in him and for him and through him! Stitch the truth of the gospel deep upon my heart. May my love be fueled by the love that ordered and accomplished Calvary.
- Prayer: Jesus, you were so faithful amid so much hostility. May you be glorified in me and my witness in this way. As Stephen looked to the heavens with eyes full of faith, may I do the same, even as I trust in you.
- Prayer: Blessed Holy Spirit, point others to Christ through me. Make me to magnify Christ’s work and worth. Do your work in me and through me!
- Prayer: Spirit, you are with me always—make me to know this so that I feel it. I want to know this so that it will convict me when I am silent and comfort me when I am afraid. As you are with me, give me clarity of mind and help me to recall Scripture to mind that is fitting for the moment. Thank you for never leaving me even when I turn inward upon myself in sin. You are so faithful and so good.
There is much more to say and to pray. But hopefully this will get some embers burning and your mind churning toward Trinitarian evangelism and prayer.