1. The pay is great…when you get to heaven.
2. You can defend watching movies as ministry (“I’m picking scenes for my talk on Sunday!”)
3. The spectacular view from your office window. Alleys can be interesting!
4. Ticking off charter members…in the name of Jesus.
5. Knowing when your talks are getting boring by the number of teens texting.
6. If your pay gets cut in half, you still don’t have to move down a tax bracket.
7. What other job description has eating pizza and playing dodge ball listed as “necessary skills”?
8. God loves to use the unlikely to accomplish the unimaginable (1 Cor. 1:26-29.)
9. Seeing your teenagers’ lives transformed by Jesus Christ.
10.”Well done, my good and faithful servant.”