Post A Church Job
Find Your Next Church Staff Hire Today!
Churchjobfinder.com is the best church job board online for pastor jobs, ministry jobs, and hundreds of other church jobs. You can search church openings for senior, associate, youth, and other pastor positions including church secretary, church bookkeeper, children’s ministry director and more. The church employment opportunities are endless and you can search for jobs by church denomination, job title, and church location.
Post a Church job and save 30%!
Easily find the best candidates for:
- Children’s Ministry Director
- Executive Pastor
- Senior Pastor
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Pastor
- And more!
FREE Volunteer Kit and Posting
On churchjobfinder.com, you’ll also find free volunteer job postings, so you can get all the church volunteers you need for a thriving welcome team, worship team, hospitality team, greeting team, children’s ministry team, set up and tear down team, and more. Find important articles on church leadership tips, how to build a strong team, and many more church hiring resources.
Find A Church Job
- Director of Student Ministries January 22, 2021Loudonville Community Church is seeking a full-time Director of Student Ministries to minister to the specific students, parents, and volunteers under their leadership and build a ministry that disciples the students in the church while also reaching out into our community and bringing the message of the gospel to students who don’t yet know Christ.
- Senior Pastor January 21, 2021Senior Pastor Position Description Position Title: Senior Pastor Status: Full-Time Reports To: Session, Board of Elders and Board of Deacons Position Summary: The Senior Pastor will provide spiritual, pastoral, and servant leadership to the congregation of Bethel Church of Midland so the congregation might fulfill its mission to connect the lost to life in Christ.
- Youth Pastor January 20, 2021Youth Pastor Position Oak Hills Church is seeking a Youth Pastor to join our Family Ministry team and provide overall leadership to our student ministry, 6th – 12th grade. We are looking for a man or woman who loves the Church and is passionate about creating a culture where students encounter Jesus, experience His transforming
- Director of Worship Ministries January 20, 2021The Director of Worship Ministries oversees a well-functioning worship culture with a praise and worship band, choir, orchestra, and deaf ministry supporting four worship services and over seven hundred attendees every weekend. As a prominent and central figure in our worship services, the Director of Worship Ministries plays a key role in our organization. In
- Director of Youth Ministries January 20, 2021The Director of Youth Ministries leads a ministry that will surround youth with an unconditional love that fosters authentic relationships, anchors them in the essentials of the Christian faith, inspires them to a life of service, and equips them to carry the love of Christ to the world. The Director’s responsibilities include: developing and articulating
- Director of Music & Worship January 20, 2021Scope: The Director of Worship shall be a well-trained professional, committed to Jesus Christ and to the ministry of worship in God’s church. He shall possess the interpersonal, relational skills for working with all age groups within the church as well as the administrative skills necessary to perform his duties and carry out details. He
- Worship Pastor/Leader January 18, 2021Job Description: SUMMARY The worship leader will work closely with the Senior pastor in a Holy Spirit led culture to lead a congregation in contemporary praise and worship.NOTE: (No applications will be considered without links to video/audio presentations of worship leader) SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Recruiting and training local talent for worship teams for weekly Sunday worship services