Top 5 Fastest Growing Churches in America
(Church Name, Location, Pastor, Attendance Growth by Number and Percentage)
1. Bayside Church in Roseville, California, Ray Johnston
(Growth: +5,681; 34 percent)
2. Rock City Church in Columbus, Ohio, Chad Fisher (Growth: +1,593; 46 percent)
3. Northview Church in Indianapolis, Indiana, Steve Poe (Growth: +2,864; 34 percent)
4. Radiant Church in Tampa, Florida, Aaron Burke (Growth: +1,073; 56 percent)
5. The House Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas, Micah Berteau (Growth: +734; 233 percent)
Colorado Springs, Colorado-based Outreach magazine offers the ideas, insights and stories of today’s outreach-oriented Bible-based churches. Founded in January 2003 by church communications company Outreach, Inc., Outreach is an award-winning and leading periodical for church leadership. Outreach is available by subscription.
The Outreach 100 lists were compiled by LifeWay Research and include only Protestant churches—as defined by the American Religious Data Archive—that opted to participate in the study. The Outreach Magazine/LifeWay Research Special Report is based on a self-reported survey, not an independent investigation. Outreach and LifeWay Research are not responsible for errors or discrepancies in self-reported data or churches not opting to report. Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.