Help for Church Leaders Looking to Leverage “Big Days”
Are you ready to see your church impact more people than it has ever before? Are you tired of church leadership books that are long on theory but short on practical help? Have you wanted to reach more people in your community but you weren’t sure where to start? Are you worried that your church isn’t reaching its full potential? Church Growth Flywheel : 5 Practical Systems To Drive Growth at Your Church is full of practical insights to help your church reach more people, starting today!
In this book, I pulled together a discussion about “big days” and how they can make a difference in the life of your church. I’ve attempted to provide a blueprint for leveraging these four Sundays, from my own experience, from leading within one of the fastest growing churches in the country as well as from over 200+ interviews with leaders from prevailing churches. In the part of the book on “Big days” we discuss:
- The cultural underpinning driving why these days represent such a big opportunity for your church.
- I confess how my mindset about “big days” has shifted over the years after seeing results from these in our own ministry.
- A robust communication plan including 10 channels to leverage, to ensure that people are aware of what’s happening at your “big day” and inviting their friends!
- We discuss six questions I think every church leader should process with their teams as you get ready for the next “big day” at your church.
- Finally, we walk through an intentional follow-up plan that we’ve seen as an “industry standard” approach from growing churches to see “raving returners” after these special Sundays.
The book launches in February 2018. However, you can read Chapter 1 now by visiting ChurchGrowthFlywheel.com and joining the interest list. You’ll get front of the line access about the launch and a few other freebies along the way.
This article originally appeared here.