For too long, many churches have not only been technologically deficient, but technologically averse. But many churches are now catching up through several different methods. Tech trends aren’t just news, they should be part of a church’s tool kit. Churches today must be aware of tech trends — and they should master them.
- There are people who will never attend some churches because the church websites are bad or lacking basic information.
- Every church should be on social media to some degree.
- Your church will miss a lot of stewardship opportunities if it does not have online giving available.
- Customized curriculum is just another way the digital revolution is taking place in our churches.
- Customized curriculum used to be cost prohibitive, but SmallGroup.com has made it accessible to all churches.
- The technological world is a mission field for churches, and we need to be there.
Here are 9 tech trends every church should master
An effective, well-designed church website
Involvement in social media
Using the internet to find staff
Communication through targeted email and mass texting
This article originally appeared here, and is used by permission.