What is a believer?
Warning: The answer might shake up your faith.
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. James 2:19
What Is a Believer and What Is a Christian?
Here are 10 differences between a believer and a Christian.
- A believer believes in Jesus. A Christian follows his commands.
- A believer goes to church on holidays. A Christian knows that a church community is the paradigm for their faith.
- A believer reads their Bible when things get tough. A Christian reads their Bible regularly.
- A believer prays when things get tough. A Christian gives thanks no matter the circumstance.
- A believer twists the Bible to fit his or her lifestyle. A Christian works to make his or her lifestyle resemble the teachings of the Bible.
- A believer will sacrifice when it’s convenient. A Christian will sacrifice no matter the potential outcome.
- A believer tithes when there is no risk. A Christian will tithe no matter the risk.
- A believer conforms under the pressure of culture. A Christian holds fast against temptation.
- A believer will share their faith when it’s comfortable. A Christian will share his or her faith regardless of the scenario.
- A believer knows about Jesus. A Christian knows Jesus as his or her Lord and Savior.
This article originally appeared here.