In a recent Church Executive article, William Vanderbloemen offered six trends he’s seeing in church staffing. They include:
- Spending more money on fewer people
- Hiring “coaches” who focus on leadership development
- Focusing on communications including social media
- Hiring from both inside and outside the organization
- Staffing for fundraising development
- Preparing for the future with a succession plan
William elaborates on all of these trends in the full article.
Which of these trends are you noticing in your experience? Are there any other trends you’d add to the list? Join the conversation by adding your comment.