Children love to celebrate their moms. And in Sunday school they learn the importance of honoring parents. So Mother’s Day is a great time lift up all the women in your church! Use this long list of sweet Mother’s Day Sunday school crafts, games, and other ideas to love and appreciate moms.
Everyone involved—kids, moms, and teachers—will have a great time giving and receiving love. Enjoy all these Mother’s Day ideas for your children’s ministry!
Mother’s Day Sunday school crafts, games, and more
Children’s Messages and Sunday School Lessons
- Children’s Message: Give Mom a Hand Use this children’s message in big church or any gathering to celebrate mothers.
- Preschool Sunday School Lesson Use this preschool lesson in your Sunday school classes.
- Elementary Sunday School Lesson Use this kids’ Sunday school lesson with elementary-age kids.
- Preteen Sunday School Lesson Use this preteen lesson with your preteens or tweens this Sunday.
Crafts and Games
- 7 Mother’s Day Ideas Crafts, games, and more to celebrate moms.
- 3 Mother’s Day Ideas for Children’s Ministry Fruit of the Spirit, Hats Off to Mom, and a special song.
- 4 Mother’s Day Ideas for Children’s Ministry Here are four crafts your kids will love to make and give.
- Flowerpot Craft Preschoolers can create these colorful flowerpot crafts to give to the women they love.