Discover these 20 reasons people should serve in children’s ministry.
1. They were created to serve. (Ephesians 2:10)
2. Jesus modeled serving for us. (Mark 10:45)
4. God blesses people who serve in children’s ministry. (Matthew 10:42)
5. Jesus ministered to children. (Mark 10:13-15)
6. Easier to build boys than repair men.
7. Serving will help them get connected to other people. Service creates community.
8. God uses children to reach parents.
9. Serving bring glory to God. (1 Peter 4:11)
10. Kids are the most receptive to the Gospel.
11. Serving is a key component of spiritual growth. Growing Christians are serving Christians.
12. Kids need godly role models.
13. Kids can serve God for a lifetime when we disciple them.
15. Serving helps kids and families discover new life in Christ.
16. Serving kids brings glory to God. (Matthew 5:14-16)
17. When you serve kids, you are serving Jesus. (Matthew 25:40)
18. God has given them gifts to be used for the furtherance of His kingdom.
19. It keeps you young at heart.
20. It’s a blast!