Truths about God that we share with children change their life forever. When a child grabs hold of a truth from God’s Word and internalizes it, that can alter the trajectory of their life. That’s why we assembled these 20 key biblical truths for kids.
Use them often in your Sunday school classes and children’s worship services. You can’t repeat them too much!
Truths About God: 20 Biblical Truths for Kids to Learn
Here’s a list of 20 biblical truths for kids. Give these to parents to speak into their children’s lives. And refer to these truths about God often at church, planting them in kids’ lives and hearts.
1. God loves you. Unconditionally.
You can’t do anything to make him love you any less or more. (Galatians 2:20)
2. Jesus died on the cross so you can be forgiven.
Celebrate this free gift of salvation! (Romans 5:8)
3. God has a special plan for your life.
Always remember you have a God-given purpose. (Jeremiah 29:11)
4. The Bible is the source of truth for you.
Nothing else offers truths about God or life. (Psalm 119:160)
5. God hears and answers when you pray.
We can talk to God any time, and he always listens. (Jeremiah 33:3)
6. You are unique.
No one else is just like you. (Psalm 139:14)
7. You can do anything God asks you to do with his power.
God gives us strength! (Philippians 4:13)
8. Jesus will always be with you.
No matter what you go through, Jesus is by your side. (Psalm 23:4)
9. God will give you wisdom to make good choices.
Use your decisions to honor Jesus. (James 1:5)
10. You can be strong and brave with God.
Don’t be afraid! (Joshua 1:7)