A great way to connect with kids is through religious jokes and riddles. You can use them in Sunday school classrooms or to open a children’s church sermon. They’re also perfect for making small talk during a meal.
Christian Bible humor is sure to tickle students’ funny bones. Most of these jokes connect best with middle- and upper-elementary kids, who are familiar with Bible names and accounts. Use the religious jokes and riddles to introduce a Sunday lesson. Or include some funnies on take-home papers so children can tell them to family members.
As Proverbs 17:22 (NIV) says, “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”
So check out this baker’s dozen of hilarious religious jokes and riddles. And prepare to get a case of the giggles!
13 Funny Religious Jokes and Riddles
1. What is Eve’s favorite food?
2. What kind of cell phone did Delilah use?
3. What kind of car did the disciples drive?
“They were all in one accord…”
4. What time of day was Adam born?
A little before Eve
5. When was the first tennis match in the Bible?
Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court.
6. How does the Apostle Paul make coffee?
7. What is the best way to study the Bible?
You Luke into it.