The weekend is fast approaching. I trust you’ve had a great week. I thought I’d share some funny quotes from kids to brighten your day as you catch your breath before the weekend begins.
Enjoy these great quotes from kids — and thank you for your heart for the next generation.
- I may have over-done teaching politeness to my sons. My 4yo just said, “Oh thank you,” to the automatic soap dispenser. -Kerry
- me: watch Star wars with me 10: why’s he breathing like that? 5: what is he so hairy for? What is that? 7: is he a good guy or bad guy? 10: why is he wearing black? 7: that guy sounds annoying 10: is he alive still? me: I regret everything. -dadmann
- My 8 year old still says “hanitizer” instead of hand sanitizer and I’m not going to be the one to correct him. -mom overboard
- Kid: Mom…did you know drinks spill sometimes? Mom: Did you spill your drink? Kid: Yes.
- The mailman hardly ever brings us mail. Do you think he died? -Carsen, age 5
- Jesus was in the kitchen and He said I could eat a cookie. (after being told no cookies before dinner.)
- Excuse me, I understand that you like taking naps. Well, I don’t like taking naps. Henry, age 3
- When I was in the backyard my sock fell off and flew over the fence. -Owen, Age 5
- Mommy, I wish you were my age so you could be my daughter. -Marley, Age 5
- Sometimes I like to sit in my room and listen to Taylor Swift songs and cry about all the cats that have died. -Hannah, age 6
- Mom, I want a hot dog. But they don’t come from dog meat, do they? -Jace, age 5
- Mom: Good morning. Do you need a hug? Eric: Actually, I need pancakes and not this hug.
- Fog is just clouds that have fallen down. -Dylan, age 6
- As we were folding clothes, my daughter started singing, “you gotta’ know when to hold them, know when to fold them”
- There are 26 kids at the beach. Then 14 more come. How many is that? Too many for Covid-19!
- School is better on Zoom because you can fart and no one smells it.
- The cashier at a grocery store was telling my daughter how cute and well behaved she was. My daughter responded, ‘Mommy said we can’t talk to people with bad eyebrows.'”
- “Upon seeing the piglets at the zoo, my son said, “Awwww,,,baby bacon.'”
- “While passing a gentleman with an eye patch, my toddler yelled, ‘Arghh!'”
- My parents just bought us a jumpoline. (trampoline)
It’s great to hear quotes from kids, but also, let me recommend these super-funny jokes for kids as you prepare to minister to children.
These quotes from kids originally appeared here, and are used by permission.