Volunteer quotes embrace an important truth. No children’s ministry is possible without valuable helpers. KidMin volunteers are the key to seeing your program grow and thrive.
A big part of leading volunteers is keeping them inspired and motivated. Sharing meaningful quotes is a great way to do this.
Here are 20 great volunteer quotes to inspire your team members. Use these in communications with your assistants and volunteer team.
20 Volunteer Quotes for KidMin Helpers
1. Serve for the outcome instead of the income.
2. The world has yet to see what God can do with one person who is fully and totally dedicated to Him.
3. You can design and build and create the most wonderful place on earth, but it takes people to make the dream a reality. (Walt Disney)
4. The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. (
5. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. (
6. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. (