Bible jokes and riddles are perfect for engaging children in Sunday school. Friends in your adult small group may guffaw at your punny-ness. But kids are more likely to laugh hard and share some humor of their own. Enjoy these 22 Bible jokes and riddles!
22 Bible Jokes & Riddles for Kids
1. Why couldn’t Jonah trust the ocean?
Because he knew something fishy was going on.
2. Who was the greatest financier in the Bible?
Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone was in liquidation.
3. Did Eve ever have a date with Adam?
No, just an apple.
4. Where was Solomon’s temple located?
On the side of his head.
5. Why didn’t Noah go fishing?
He had only two worms.
6. Where is the first tennis match mentioned in the Bible?
When Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court.
7. What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden?
Your mother ate us out of house and home.
8. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve!
9. How does Moses make his coffee?
10. How do we know Peter was a rich fisherman?
By his net income.
11. Who were Gumby’s favorite Bible characters?
Shadrach, Meshach & ABENDego