Best Video Cameras To Broadcast Church Services
As I said earlier, there is no way I can quantify what is the best cameras to broadcast your church services. Your needs are unique. However here are the suggestions I have for you and I do believe you will find a suitable option for your needs.
Top PTZ Camera To Broadcast Services
PTZ cameras are my favorite for broadcasting church services. They are the most diverse and require the least amount of volunteers. They are the remote-controlled live streaming cameras.
There are many PTZ camera options out there but my favorite is the ones produced by PTZ Optics. They have embraced the church community and have a lot of helpful videos for churches.
- 20X Optical Zoom for properly targeting your subject
- IP Streaming with RJ45 input – Dual Streaming with H.264, H.265 & MJPEG (simultaneous high and low bit rate streams)
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI, IP and HDMI Video Outputs for connection flexibility and std VISCA RS232 control
Top PTZ Kit
They also have a great kit that comes with everything you need.
Best Professional Cameras For Broadcasting Church Services
In the first video, they talked about Black Magic Design for some of their equipment. I am a fan of Black Magic Design and especially their professional-grade cameras like the Ursa Mini. If you want a top-notch church broadcast then you want this camera.
- Super-35mm CMOS Sensor
- 4000 x 2160 Video up to 60p
- Compressed & Uncompressed Raw Recording
- Ready-to-Edit ProRes 444 + 422 Recording
- 12G-SDI Output, Timecode and REF Input
If you want another option, then you should consider the Canon XF405.
- Canon XF405 4K UHD 60P Camcorder with Dual-Pixel Autofocus | 128GB Memory Card | 72″ Tripod | Backpack with Padded Compartments | Telephoto Lens | Wide Angle Lens | Filter Kit | Lens Cleaning Kit | USB Card Reader | Memory Card Wallet | Microfiber Cloth
If you just don’t have the budget for professional-grade video cameras then you can go with a prosumer grade camera without a total loss of video quality. The Panasonic HC-WXF991K and the Sony FDR-AX33 are good options.
- KIT INCLUDES 12 PRODUCTS — All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
-  Panasonic HC-WXF991 Wi-Fi 4K Ultra HD Video Camera Camcorder +  Transcend 64GB SDXC U3 Card +  Heavy Duty Hard Case with Foam +
Finally, once you have chosen which camera you will use for your church broadcast, you are going to need to decide on how you will get your signal to the various live streaming platforms. And if you want to stream simultaneously, how to do that.
One of the things I found when I was working on live streaming our church services was the fact that not every volunteer is tech-savvy. They need a simple solution.
That is why I worked on providing churches with the simplest solution possible with Easy Church Live Streaming. It is by far the simplest solution and it eliminates the need for software and a computer encoding the stream to go to Facebook, YouTube or uploading the video file to your church website. Plus it will stream to various sites all at the same time.
Check it out, I think you will love it!
This article originally appeared here, and is used by permission.