It’s only 55 days until Christmas. Today is Oct. 31 and many are busy with Fall Festivals. But it’s also time to start thinking about Christmas services. You only have eight weeks to get ready to share with kids the true meaning of Christmas.
Many children’s ministries pause whatever teaching series they are using at the time and do a stand alone Christmas lesson.
If that’s you, now is the time to start preparing. I have a great Christmas lesson that you can use to make a big impact this Christmas.
The Christmas Gift lesson follows the heart-warming story of a boy named Andrew who discovers the true meaning of Christmas and receives the greatest Christmas gift ever…Jesus. Because Jesus came, our sins can be forgiven and we can have eternal life when we ask Him to be our Forgiver, Leader and Friend.
- graphics for posters, social media, promotion
- graphic slides for Power Point, Pro Presenter, Media Shout, Keynote
- five-minute countdown video
- lesson videos that will capture kids’ attention
- lesson plan that fits large group format, small group format, traditional classroom format, mid-week format
- lesson is hands-on, experiential and learner-based
- lesson is flexible and editable to fit your specific ministry context
- lesson connects with all learning styles
- small group leader format that’s easy-to-use and requires little prep
and much more…
Watch sample of one of the lesson videos below (click arrows to expand & watch full screen).
This article originally appeared here.