In today’s Covid-19 world, people are doing everything virtual, including going to church. If your church needs a way to get people to continue participating in services every week even when they stay at home, the Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 software can now make it happen with its live streaming capabilities. Although it can still accommodate in-person church services as well, Proclaim 3.0 is especially useful for online services and allows church members to gather and worship together just like they did before the virus came on the scene.
Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 Major Features
- Annotating screens that make it super easy for pastors and speakers to point, circle, highlight, and underline information on slides while they’re speaking.
- A live-streaming capability that is proprietary and allows churches to hook up their presentations either with in-church presentation ability or to a live stream provider.
- Presenting multiple feeds on several different displays, which gives the entire experience an upper edge and a more high-tech look.
- Providing different templates to display information on the new confidence monitor.
- Saving your regular songs in different arrangements, which means users can reuse any of these arrangements easily, even displaying chord charts on the confidence monitor at the same time.
Simply put, Faithlife Proclaim is a cloud-based software that allows pastors and other church leaders to create high-tech presentations that allow the congregation to be fully engaged in the process. It is a very team-focused software that makes preparing for worship seamless, thanks to real-time updates and editors. You also get access to more than 5,000 free church graphics, 25 bible versions, and integration with other software programs, including Planning Center, Logos Bible Software, and Graceway Media, to name a few.
Made Just for Churches
Since Proclaim 3.0 is designed and produced just for churches, you get lots of ministry-focused features that benefit everyone. Pastors can lead the congregation without getting lost thanks to streamlined service layouts and reusable slides. They can import a sermon outline from programs such as Logos Bible Software and even include Scripture on the screen by simply typing a biblical reference.
It is just as easy for other church leaders and AV professionals because they can utilize prompts on the confidence monitor and imported songs from the Planning Center, CCLI, and others with just a click of a mouse. Finally, the congregation itself stays more engaged thanks to slides that automatically format to fit both live streamed services and in-person services. With Proclaim 3.0, when your pastor displays a passage on the screen, you’ll be able to appreciate that scripture even more than you did before thanks to a high-tech look and the ease of personalizing that look with this amazing software.
The software allows more than one person at a time to access the program, and they can do so whether they’re at the church or in the comfort of their own home. This feature alone allows for great flexibility and productivity, not to mention saving the congregation a lot of time and even money. Best of all, the software is made for churches of all sizes, from small congregations to very large ones.
Pros and Cons
Naturally, software that is relatively new is going to have both advantages and disadvantages, and below are some of the pros and cons of the Proclaim 3.0 program, as submitted by real-life users.
- Excellent customer service that is extremely responsive.
- Great connectivity functionality, especially since they are working on being wireless and improving their cloud integration.
- It is a fast program that works great on both PCs and Mac computers.
- It is easy to learn and anyone can be trained on it.
- Not all themes will have all of the slides you might need. Some themes lack hymnal slides while others lack announcement slides, for example.
- There is no “undo” button for some actions, which can make editing the slides sometimes a bit of a challenge.
- It can be a “clumsy” program that is sometimes difficult to load onto two different computers.
Nevertheless, more than 95% of all users of this software would recommend it to others, which is a very high number. Users love how easy it is to learn and utilize, even for people who are not tech-savvy. They also love the intuitiveness that makes it so easy to put everything together, as well as the fact that you can create slides at home then use them in the church. This is indeed a very functional, innovative, and popular program that congregations of all sizes can take advantage of and enjoy. There are also many practical reasons to love the Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 software. For one thing, you get unlimited installs and unlimited accounts with every software purchase, which allows church leaders to turn the reins over to anyone at any time, regardless of what they need done. You can use the software on a Mac or PC, or even both of them at the same time without any additional expense. It is cloud-based, so anyone can work on a particular presentation at any time, and the weekly product updates mean your software is always going to be up-to-date and functional.Some Practical Reasons To Love Proclaim
From captivating graphics to unique features that allow you to personalize your sermons every week, Proclaim 3.0 offers it all, and you can even enjoy a free trial if you aren’t sure if the program is for you. Try it for a full 30 days, then decide if it’s for you, and you can even download it directly from their website.
Conclusion – Is Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 Worth It?
Since Proclaim is made just for churches, you are guaranteed to get a software program that is there to meet your needs. Even if your church is still virtual at this point, your media presentations don’t have to suffer for it. Proclaim 3.0 is professional yet very user-friendly. It is also able to accommodate churches of all sizes, so whether your congregation has 100 members or 2,000, you’ll be able to use this software to accommodate your needs, and the free trial can easily prove to you just how great it is.
This review of Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 originally appeared here, and is used by permission.