If you keep this front and center, you will resist the trap that so many churches and organizations fall into; the selfish drift inward.
So you would love to reach more people, but how? Your church just can’t seem to sustainably grow past the 200 barrier. And you’re really not sure why.
There’s a brand new online course that can help you called Breaking 200 Without Breaking You.
It’s designed to help senior pastors, their boards and leadership team break through the barrier 85 percent of churches never move past: the 200 attendance barrier.
So many leaders who try to break it either get stuck at 150-250 in attendance or burned out in the process of trying.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Believe it or not, the reasons most churches never break 200 aren’t spiritual reasons, they’re practical reasons. Strategic reasons.
The course tackles eight key issues that keep churches from passing the 200 barrier and beyond. It includes:
- 8 videos designed to guide you and your leadership team through all the key growth barriers smaller churches face.
- 150-page downloadable workbook for you and your team.
- 12 licenses, so you can take your entire team through it—board, staff, key volunteers—whoever you want (that’s about $20 a person).
- A bonus cheat sheet with access to 20 free resources designed to take you further.
- A private Breaking 200 Facebook Group access exclusive to the first 1000 purchasers.
So whether your church is 50, 150 or 250 in attendance, the principles will help you gain the insight you need to break the barrier more than 85 percent of churches can’t break.
What About You?
These are some reasons I’ve noticed why some churches that start small stay small, despite intentions that would move them elsewhere.
What have you seen?
This article originally appeared here.