How might trauma in our own lives impact the way we serve in ministry? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by the Reverend Dr. Nicole Martin, who was recently appointed as the Chief Impact Officer at Christianity Today. Previously, Nicole served as the Senior Vice President of Ministry Impact at the American Bible Society, where she also provided leadership to the Trauma Healing Institute. Nicole has written several books and currently serves on the board of the National Association of Evangelicals. Together, Nicole and I explore some of the potential dangers and the positive benefits when it comes to examining trauma in our own lives. And we also look at how we can help make our lives, our homes, and our churches, places of healing.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Nicole Martin
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications