Have you ever wondered why sometimes we overcomplicate the process of growing and developing as a ministry leader? In this conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Ryan Leak. Ryan is an executive coach who has worked with Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes, churches and ministry leaders across the country. Ryan is a USA Today best-selling author, and his latest book, entitled Leveling Up, has just released. Together, Ryan and Jason look at some of the challenges that pastors experience when it comes to self-leadership. And then we explore some simple, yet very meaningful, ways that we can grow and develop on both the front stage and backstage of our life and ministry.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Ryan Leak
Watch the entire episode here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications