In our increasingly fractured world that’s just amped up with reactivity, how can we as pastors and ministry leaders create a calming presence in our churches and in our communities? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Rich Villodas, lead pastor of New Life Fellowship in Queens, New York. Rich has written several books, including “Good and Beautiful and Kind.” Together, Rich and Jason explore nurturing a culture in our churches that provides an alternative to the mean-spiritedness and divisiveness that we see in the world all around us. Rich also shares some personal practices, including five questions, that we can reflect upon in our own lives as pastors and ministry leaders that can help us overcome reactivity and engage in conversations with people who might not believe as we do.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Rich Villodas
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications