As pastors and ministry leaders, we face a number of transitions throughout our lives and ministries. Some of those transitions are welcomed, and some are forced. Some feel great, and some are painful. So the question is, how do we navigate these transitions in a healthy way that both honors God and helps us grow more deeply in our faith? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Ken Boa, president of Reflections Ministries and author of a number of books, including his latest, “Recalibrate Your Life.” Together, Ken and Jason explore the tremendous opportunities that are presented to us as we face transition. They look at ways that we can reflect and recalibrate our lives so that we can grow in our intimacy with Christ in such a way that it impacts our lives and our ministry.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Kenneth Boa
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications