As pastors and ministry leaders, how can we find hope for and healing from struggles with pornography, both for ourselves and for the people we serve? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Sam Black, Director of Recovery Education for Covenant Eyes. Sam is an award-winning journalist and has written and edited many books, including his latest, “The Healing Church.” Together, Sam and Jason look at how pastors and ministry leaders can find freedom from their struggles with pornography. They also look at some of the harmful mistakes that churches often make related to pornography and how they can purposefully create safe spaces for healing.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Sam Black
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications