As pastors and ministry leaders, how can we move through the rubble of bad religion, both for ourselves and for a watching world? How can we address the doubts, uncertainties, and even cynicism that revolve around the church today? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Bishop Todd Hunter. Todd leads Churches for the Sake of Others, a diocese of the Anglican Church in North America. He has served the church faithfully for decades and has written a number of books, including his latest, “What Jesus Intended.” Together, Todd and Jason explore some of the frustrations we might have about the effectiveness of our ministries. Todd also shares some shifts that we can make to help our churches become places of hope and healing, just as Jesus intended.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Todd Hunter
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications