What do we do when we struggle in ministry, when we face disappointments, or when we don’t always get it right as we lead? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Max Lucado, a passionate pastor, incredible ministry leader, and best-selling author with more than 145 million books in print around the world. Max’s latest book is titled, “God Never Gives Up On You.” In this conversation, Max reflects on the life of Jacob in Scripture and shares from his personal experiences how we can navigate some of those challenges that we face in ministry, as well as how we can accept God’s love, grace, and mercy in the midst of those struggles. Now, for those of you watching the video on YouTube, you will notice that near the end of our conversation Max does encounter some technical difficulties and his camera freezes. However, we were able to capture all of the audio and encourage you to listen through to the very end because Max offers some heartfelt encouragement and guidance for pastors and ministry leaders.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Max Lucado
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications