As pastors and ministry leaders, how can we tend to our own grieving in healthy ways and help others do the same? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Terra McDaniel. Terra serves as a spiritual director for both adults and children. She spent two decades as a pastor and ministry leader, earning her M.Div from Portland Seminary. Her latest book is titled “Hopeful Lament.” Together, Terra and Jason explore some of the ways that we, as pastors and ministry leaders, inadvertently make grieving more difficult, both for ourselves and for those we serve. Terra also provides some helpful insights around patience, courage, and hope, as they relate to lamenting.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Terra McDaniel
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications