How can humility help our local churches nurture healing in our divided world? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Dr. Dennis Edwards, New Testament scholar and dean of North Park Theological Seminary in Chicago. Dennis has served for over three decades in urban ministry, including as a church planter and pastor. He’s written a number of books, including his latest, “Humility Illuminated.” Together, Dennis and Jason explore how rediscovering biblical humility can literally help transform our communities. Dennis also shares how embracing humility helps us negotiate conflict, endure suffering, and shepherd our people.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Dennis Edwards
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications