More Hot Seat Questions for Youth Groups
8. What really makes you angry?
9. What’s your favorite book to read?
10. Who makes you laugh the most?
11. What was the last movie you went to se in a theater?
12. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
13. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
14. What song would you sing at a karaoke night?
If you have a tough time coming up with questions, just search “fun get-to-know-you questions.” Or “ice breaker questions” or “discussion starters for teens.”
Now remember: This activity isn’t a super-deep Q&A. It’s just a fun time to be silly with kids and help them open up. Use no-pressure hot seat questions to highlight and appreciate a student, volunteer, or staff member. Enjoy getting to know one another better!
This article about icebreaker questions and the 60 Second Hot Seat game originally appeared here.